Corruption

Court Dismisses Haji’s Application Against Ojaamong

The Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) has suffered a major blow after the High Court dismissed his application seeking to have a case by Busia Governor Sospeter Ojamong and eight others heard by a three-judge bench.  

Justice James Wakiaga declined to give orders that the matter be heard by a bench saying it lacks merits. 

“I find no substantial points of law raised in the petition by the prosecution and therefore find no merit and hereby dismiss and direct the main petition heard on May 25,” ruled Wakiaga. 

On November last year, Haji wanted the empanelment of an uneven number of judges to be constituted by the chief justice to hear the case where Ojamong and others seeking to have their ongoing Sh8 million corruption case declared as a mistrial.


There's no story that cannot be told. We cover the stories that others don't want to be told, we bring you all the news you need. If you have tips, exposes or any story you need to be told bluntly and all queries write to us [email protected] also find us on Telegram

Related posts

Devki Group Accused Of Playing Dirty Politics In Row Over Clinker Import Tax

nairobi-exposed

Sacco On The Spot For Mismanaging Sh500M Members Funds

nairobi-exposed

Report Exposes Audit Firm PKF Kenya For Misleading Health Ministry In The Sh63B MES Scandal

nairobi-exposed

Ruto Defends Rigathi As A Clean Man In The Sh12B Scandal

nairobi-exposed

Aga Khan Accused Of Using Media To Fight KEMSA After Losing Bid To Supply PPEs

nairobi-exposed

Billionaire Harban Singh Accused Of Grabbing Kenya Railways Land

nairobi-exposed

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More