News

Chinese Owned Opera News Fires 30 Kenyan Employees Unceremoniously

Chinese owned Opera News sacked close to 30 employees on Monday night in what they termed as a cost-cutting exercise. The letter from the agency said it was an unpaid leave while the Chinese boss called Xinchel or Vincent made it clear people had been sacked.


There's no story that cannot be told. We cover the stories that others don't want to be told, we bring you all the news you need. If you have tips, exposes or any story you need to be told bluntly and all queries write to us [email protected] also find us on Telegram

Related posts

Kenyan Man Claims To Have Discovered A Herb For Coronavirus Treatment

nairobi-exposed

PHOTOS: Fumigation Of Nairobi Is Underway Over Coronavirus

nairobi-exposed

JSC Summons Majority Leader Guyo Over Sonko Leaks

nairobi-exposed

Court Frees Man Who Said Vodka Makes Him Understand BBI Better And Older Women Look Younger

nairobi-exposed

Lawyer Evans Monari dies in Nairobi

nairobi-exposed

Rwanda Is Using Robots To Treat Coronavirus Patients

nairobi-exposed

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More