Exposed

Diageo Recalls Contaminated Alcohol-free Guinness 0.0

Diageo, the company that owns the Guiness alcohol brand has recalled newly-launched alcohol-free Guiness 0.0 over contamination.

In a statement on Wednesday, Diageo said the brand had been recalled in England, Scotland and Wales “because of a microbiological contamination”.

Guinness 0.0 was launched last month as a low-calorie and alcohol-free drink, retailing in four packs of 440ml cans as of October 26.

The recall was made as a “precautionary measure”, since the contamination “may make some cans of Guinness 0.0 unsafe to consume”.

“We are sorry that this has happened,” the company said.

British Guinness announced that production of the drink had stopped until it was considered safe.

“Production will only recommence when we are completely satisfied that we have eliminated the root cause of the issue,” British Guiness said in their website.


There's no story that cannot be told. We cover the stories that others don't want to be told, we bring you all the news you need. If you have tips, exposes or any story you need to be told bluntly and all queries write to us [email protected] also find us on Telegram

Related posts

Coast Tycoon Mohammed Jaffer Fights DCI Efforts To Oust KPA Bosses Over Cargo Theft

nairobi-exposed

How Shrewd Car-dealers Are Tampering With Mileage Readings To Dupe Unsuspecting Buyers

nairobi-exposed

Fake Gold Scam: How Unsuspecting Businessmen Are Paying Millions For Non-Existing Gold From DRC Congo

nairobi-exposed

Fired Worker Accuses Facebook Of Exploitation In Nairobi Office

nairobi-exposed

Exposing Tony, Julie Gichuru’s Husband Behind Kemsa Scandal

nairobi-exposed

How Drug Lord’s Son Used Journalist To Trap Blogger Nyakundi

nairobi-exposed

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More